9.19.2006

almost perfect

I got a new lip gloss tonight. L'Oreal Colour Juice in Cherries on Top. It's a color I've been searching for for a while. The perfect sheer cherry red color. Perfect for day, but good enough for evening. Wonderful. Great. My search is over.

Except my bangs keep getting stuck in it.

I turn my head -- BAM! Bangs stuck in the lipgloss.

The air conditioner goes on -- BAM! Bangs stuck in the lipgloss.

I'm sitting perfectly stull and the rotation of the earth happens as it has for millenia -- BAM! Bangs stuck in the lipgloss.

Yes, this shit is sticky.

I should send this to Estee Lauder, maker of the most wonderful lipgloss on the planet, High Gloss, and request this color. Berries are big for fall and their colors are so summery, anyway.

A girl can dream. And until then, save this gloss for days when the hair goes up.

No comments: